The best Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and Note 20 deals
The Black Friday 2020 shopping spree is fast approaching, and there are already deals on Samsung's finest phones that don't require you get up and queue after a long turkey dinner. The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and Note 20 5G duo offers a lot more to early adopters than the Note 10 did at launch, as Samsung has thoroughly overhauled the camera aspect of the Note line, just as it did with the S20 series.
Galaxy S20 Ultra or S20+, but the algorithms have been changed, and new shooting and focusing modes have been introduced. Here the similarities end, as the Note 20 has a more refined design than the S20 family, and doesn't include a 256GB storage tier. You can now read our full Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Review.In fact, the camera kits are the great ones from the
The Note 20 Ultra 5G and Note 20 5G are available both directly from Samsung, or on carriers like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Google Fi, and Xfinity or Straight Talk Wireless. The 256GB model of the Note 20 starts from $999.99, while the Note 20 Ultra will set you back at least $1299.99. The handsets are also on sale at Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, Sam’s Club, Target, Walmart, and other retailers.
Here are the best current deals on the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra 5G:
- Amazon, Walmart, B&H: $200 off any Note 20 Ultra or Note 20.
- Sam's Club: $250 off AT&T's trade-in deals, and waives AT&T's activation fee, for up to $950 off in total.
- Best Buy: $249 off with activation, $300 off on T-Mobile/Sprint.
- Samsung: generous up to $650 off, or up to $400 with a cracked screen trade.
- Verizon: up to $700 off another Note 20 with a new line.
- T-Mobile: free Note 20 with a new line in bill credits.
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G deals on T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T
AT&T Galaxy Note 20 deal
Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied over 30 months. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. In addition, if you are a Sam's Club member who would like to peruse discounts and deals with AT&T, you get a waived activation fee (a $30 incentive), and up to $250 off a Note 20 Ultra when you switch to AT&T and purchase the device with a qualifying installment plan, on top of all else.
Verizon Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G price and deals
Verizon's Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra 5G prices:
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (6.9”1) starts at $54.16 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $1,299.99 retail).
- Galaxy Note20 5G (6.7”) starts at $41.66 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $999.99 retail)
Best Verizon Galaxy Note 20 deals:
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G or Note 20 5G, get up to $700 off another Note20 or S20 series phone.
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 5G prices and deals
The Galaxy Note 20 5G and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G are already available in the stores, here's how to get T-Mobile's best deal on the Note 20 series:
- Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G or Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G on a monthly payment plan.
- Purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G of equal or lesser value on a monthly payment plan.
- Receive 24 monthly bill credits totaling $1000.
In addition, you can get up to $500 off a Galaxy Note 20 5G, Note 20 Ultra 5G, or Galaxy Z Flip 5G, when you trade in a qualifying device in good condition.
Best Note 20 deals from Samsung, Best Buy, or Amazon
Best Buy Galaxy Note 20 Ultra prices and deals
Best Buy is offering a huge discount on the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, saving you at least $200, much better than the preorder savings of up to $700 with a qualified trade-in, plus a $50 of its own discount with activation. For T-Mobile/Sprint subscribers, the deal is even sweeter at $300 off.
Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra prices and deals at Amazon
Samsung isn't officially discounting the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra by $200 on its own website, but is leaving that honor to Amazon, Best Buy, B&H and the like. Yep, Amazon now has both the US unlocked models of the Note 20 or Ultra at $200 off, can't get much better than this two months after launch.
Samsung's Note 20 and 20 Ultra deals
Samsung always sweetens the pot (or cushions the blow) for its flagship phone prices. Unfortunately the Note 20 series preorder deal for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is no more - you could get up to $150 accessories credit to be applied to, say, the best Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra cases, or as a partial payment towards the new Galaxy Buds Live which we just reviewed.
Fret not, however, here are the best Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 deals from Samsung:
- 1. Trade-in and get instant credit of $650, or get up to $400 instant credit with a cracked screen trade in.
- 2. Pay 50% of the retail price in 20 easy monthly payments, then return the device in good condition, much better than a lease.
In addition, all the carrier offers are valid through Samsung's site with the link above as well, plus you can get $100 the unlocked models with the link below:
Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra deals at Sam's Club
Sam’s Club members who would like to peruse discounts and deals with AT&T in club have access to a waived activation fee (a $30 incentive) and up to $250 off a smart phone when they switch to AT&T and purchase the device with a qualifying installment plan.
Walmart Galaxy Note 20 deal
Walmart will give you Samsung's trade-in offer, but also tack on $200 in instant savings on both the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra models.
This story is part of:Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (85 updates)
29 October The best Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and Note 20 deals
4 September The first Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra eBay deals are here, and they're pretty good
28 August Best Galaxy Note 20 cases
21 August Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Note 20 Ultra: what are the differences?
19 August Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs Galaxy Note 10+